Saturday, August 20, 2011

Glee 3D

I recently saw Glee 3D! I enjoyed it a lot. The movie is not quite a concert movie. Concert footage is interwoven with interviews with fans who have been touched by Glee. The performances were great...the entire cast was in good voice. My favorite performances were Sing by my Chemical Romance and Loser like me. I liked the interviews with the fans several of whom have special needs. One of whom was a little person like me! Their stories were inspiring

My only qualms about this movie was that it wasn't long enough and didn't contain enough concert footage. I was kind of expecting that you would feel like you were at the concert. You could tell that it didn't follow the order of songs in the concert so it kind of took you out of the feeling like you were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment